Terms And Conditions
Welcome to our website. The terms and conditions of use listed below, along with our privacy statement, set forth how Redwind Consultancy will deal with you in relation to this website and how you can browse and use it. By moving forward, you agree to these terms and conditions of use. You are not allowed to use our website if you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions:
- These pages offer general informational content only. Without advance notification, changes could be made.
- Regarding the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose, neither we nor any third parties make any warranty or guarantee. You are aware that the information and materials could be inaccurate or mistaken, and we expressly disclaim all responsibility for any mistakes or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Regarding how you use the data and content on this website, we take no responsibility. It is solely your responsibility to confirm that any goods, services, or information you acquire from this website satisfy your particular needs.
- This website contains material that we own or have a license to use. The design, layout, look, and appearance of this content, along with the images, are all included. Unless it conflicts with the copyright notice that is a part of these terms and conditions, reproduction is not prohibited.
- Any trademark usage that appears on this website but does not belong to the owner or is not authorised by the operator is properly acknowledged on the page.
- This website’s unauthorised use could lead to a lawsuit for damages or even legal action.
- On this website, you may occasionally find links to other websites. We have provided these links to more information for your convenience. They don’t indicate that we support the website (s) in any way. Our team has no control over the linked website’s content.
- Your use of this website and any disputes that might arise from it are governed by English law, Northern Irish law, Scottish law, and Welsh law.